Food and gardens is as much a part of a survivalist plan. Without food to survive on you can throw the bugout bag into the creek, take down any antennas you have up and head back into the very area you left. Food is more than just a niceity, it is a necessity so we have set this page aside to bring various food related resources to your computer screen.
This first resource provides Survival Seeds for sale on their web site Hometown Seeds (URL: http://www.hometownseeds.com/). They have a huge selection of seeds their special on survial seeds as listed below:
- Resealable Triple-Layered Mylar: The gold standard in seed packaging.
- Know that your family will have food during a crisis.
- Includes an in-depth instruction booklet.
- Enough seeds to plant 3/4 of an acre!
- Non-Hybrid Survival Seeds produce true to variety seeds to replant for future harvests.
- Optimum water content to increase storage life.
- Double water tight packaging.
- 5yr. minimum shelf life, up to 10 yrs. if frozen.
- Hometown seeds is 100% GMO free!
- Makes a great addition to your long term food storage.